[lazarus] Patch: combobox (and other controls) top position

Vincent Snijders VSDS at RND.VB.CBS.NL
Tue Aug 12 08:43:31 EDT 2003

I don't know how to apply a patch on a windows computer. Done only once
or twice on a linux computer. Where can I get a patch utility for
windows?

If you mean: Can I cut and paste line 438 to line 412? I can and it
compiles.

Vincent.