[lazarus] gtk interface clean up
Jeroen van Iddekinge
iddekingej at lycos.com
Sun Aug 17 05:53:17 EDT 2003
I downloaded lazarus again after a long time, and I noticed that much
was inproved.. it looks verry good....thanx...
But I noticed that some cleanup was possible for the Gtk Interface, so
there is also a patch with this email.
There is still more possible , but the patch was allready big enough.
(p.s. Yesterday I also tried to send this patch but i think something
went wrong and the list never recieved mine email. )
I have also some questions:
* Does the win32 interface also have a message queue like the Gtk
interface? And if not
should it also have one (for combining paint messages?)
* Why is there a FinalizePaintTagMessage in PeekMessage for LM_GTKPaint
and not for LM_Paint?
* What is the difference between LM_GtkPaint and LM_Paint
* Cleaned up some code in GTk interface
* new unit with TGtkMessageQueue/TGtkMessageQueueItem
- Moved code from Interface to this unit.
- Removed duplicate code such as:
* Hash calculation for fPaintMessage
* destroy/removal of messages
- moved fPaintMessage to TGTkMessageQueue (more transparant handeling)
- Make adding/removel of message queue less error prone.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6295 bytes
Url : http://localhost/pipermail/lazarus/attachments/20030817/54214153/gz00034.obj
More information about the Lazarus