[lazarus] ComboBox problems
nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sun Aug 17 08:31:49 EDT 2003
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:19:02 -0300
Karl Brandt <pascalive at bol.com.br> wrote:
> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > Hmm. I think, I need a deeper look. Can you send me an example program
> > please?
I have fixed a few resize things in the win32 intf. But there is still a few
things to do.
- win32 intf:
- WM_SIZE, WM_MOVE are not sent, when nothing changed
- fixed WM_SIZE: LParam contains the client size, not the size
- fixed WM_SIZE: updates now LCL clientrect
- fixed WM_MOVE: LParam is relative to the parent origin,
not the parent's client origin
- fixed GetWindowSize: returns the size, not the client size
- improved LCLBoundsToWin32Bounds and Win32PosToLCLPos for groupbox
- fixed LM_SETSIZE: form size
- improved but not comletely fixed GetWindowSize
- MainMenu. The form size must be adjusted (e.g. in GetWindowSize).
- combobox: didn't have the time to look at it.
I hope, this helps,
More information about the Lazarus