[lazarus] ComboBox problems

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sun Aug 17 08:31:49 EDT 2003

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:19:02 -0300
Karl Brandt <pascalive at bol.com.br> wrote:

> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>
> [...]
> > Hmm. I think, I need a deeper look. Can you send me an example program
> > please?

I have fixed a few resize things in the win32 intf. But there is still a few
things to do.

- win32 intf:
  - WM_SIZE, WM_MOVE are not sent, when nothing changed
  - fixed WM_SIZE: LParam contains the client size, not the size
  - fixed WM_SIZE: updates now LCL clientrect
  - fixed WM_MOVE: LParam is relative to the parent origin,
                   not the parent's client origin
  - fixed GetWindowSize: returns the size, not the client size
  - improved LCLBoundsToWin32Bounds and Win32PosToLCLPos for groupbox
  - fixed LM_SETSIZE: form size
  - improved but not comletely fixed GetWindowSize

ToDo:
- MainMenu. The form size must be adjusted (e.g. in GetWindowSize).
- combobox: didn't have the time to look at it.

I hope, this helps,
Mattias