[lazarus] I Cant Compile...

Vincent Snijders vslist at zonnet.nl
Tue Aug 19 13:38:02 EDT 2003

Hi,

Make is included in the fpc for win32 installation.
Check if it is in c:\pp\bin\win32 directory (replace c:\pp with your
fpc installation path if you didn't install it in the default location).
If not:
	Make sure you installed fpc correctly.
Check if c:\pp\bin\win32 is in your path and it is before any other
directory which contains a make executable, for example from visual
studio or delphi.

You might get some information on the make currently in your path by
doing: make -v

HTH,
Vincent.

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:30:10 -0300