[lazarus] Freepascal/Lazarus newbie

Kim Boulton kim at evolutioncreative.net
Wed Aug 20 13:12:28 EDT 2003

Okay,

What's a gtk?

Is there any tutorial or any information to get me started on this bearing
in mind I have very little experience of Linux and have only had MacOsX
installed for a few days. It all looks very confusing at the moment.

I just want to port my Delphi applications to MacOs X without having to
rewrite them from scratch in C.

TIA

Kim