[lazarus] The Lazarus Site will be down for the weekend

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Aug 22 04:26:08 EDT 2003

Greetings,

Well in addition to virus problems that have been going on for everyone it
seems the script kiddies are still in force. They managed to hammer the
web server. I guess I wasn't fast enough with an update.  :-\

I have taken down most of the services and over the next several days will
be installing a new router and firewall, a new MUCH faster server, and of
course the latest OS with all upgrades.  :-)

Hopefully everything should be back up and running by Saturday but it will
all be up no later then Monday.

I will be leaving this system up to handle mail while I configure the new
server so the mailing list will continue to be available.

Sorry for any inconvience.

Phone: 570-388-2211  Fax: 570-388-6101