[lazarus] Lazarus on Win32 does not work for me

Horacio Jamilis hjamilis at pymesoft.com.ar
Sun Aug 24 20:03:20 EDT 2003

Help!!!

Well,

I was debugging Lazarus.exe today, and found that it fails on loading the
resource strings.

My lang = 'es' (spanish).

what I found is that lazaruside.es.po is dated on 07/06/2003
and lazaruside.es.mo is dated on 06/05/2003 (more than a month before???)

May be it´s failing because my .mo files are outdated?

where should I get "msgfmt" to convert the .po to .mo?

Any hint?

Thanks

Horacio Jamilis