[lazarus] TIBQUERY ==> Unable to stream Form1:TForm1

Siegfried Goericke siggi at dbobjects.de
Tue Aug 26 03:46:29 EDT 2003

Am Montag, 25. August 2003 18:42 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:42:55 +0200
>
> Siegfried Goericke <siggi at dbobjects.de> wrote:

> > I have updated all fpc(cvs, tag RELEASE_1_0_10) and lazarus(cvs without a
> > tag, from now).
> > The folloing problem occurs: when I placed the  TIBQUERY component on the
> > Form, and I want to compile the project, a message box with " Unable to
> > stream Form1:TForm1" poped up.
> >
> > have others the same problem? What can do, for more information (debug
> > ...).
>
> Sounds like the fpc bug #2492. The FCL has a workaround for this since 3
> months, so it should be in the 1.0.10 release. But I don't know if all fcl
> files in the cvs are tagged with RELEASE_1_0_10. Do
>
> cd fpc/fcl/
> cvs -z3 update -dP -r HEAD
>

> Mattias

I have this done, but the same behaviour occurs.

Here is the gdb output:
MouseDownOnControl Form1:TForm1 No Shift down, No CTRL down
[TDesigner.MouseDownOnControl] END
MouseUpOnControl Form1:TForm1
AddComponent A TRUE
[TCustomFormEditor.CreateComponent] Class='TIBQUERY'
opInsert :TIBQUERY 40B0BB24
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree B OnlyIntf=FALSE
/home/blgoeris/src/PascalProjects/c8gui/main.pas
[TEventsCodeTool.CompleteComponent] A Component="Form1:TForm1
[TEventsCodeTool.CompleteComponent]  CurComponent=Button1:TBUTTON
[TEventsCodeTool.CompleteComponent]  CurComponent=Button2:TBUTTON
[TEventsCodeTool.CompleteComponent]  CurComponent=Datasource1:TDATASOURCE
[TEventsCodeTool.CompleteComponent]  CurComponent=Ibdatabase1:TIBDATABASE
[TEventsCodeTool.CompleteComponent]
CurComponent=Ibtransaction1:TIBTRANSACTION
[TEventsCodeTool.CompleteComponent]  CurComponent=Ibquery1:TIBQUERY
[TEventsCodeTool.CompleteComponent] invoke class completion
[TEventsCodeTool.CompleteComponent] END
NEW COMPONENT ADDED: Form.ComponentCount=6  NewCI.Control.Owner.Name=Form1
[TDesigner.MouseLeftUpOnControl] END
[TMainIDE.DoRunProject] A
TMainIDE.DoSaveAll
TMainIDE.DoSaveProject A SaveAs=FALSE SaveToTestDir=FALSE

$0837902d in _CLASSES$$_$$_TWRITER_$$_WRITEPROPERTY$TPERSISTENT$POINTER ()
(gdb)