[lazarus] The site is Baaaaaaaaaack!

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Aug 30 05:09:04 EDT 2003

Greetings,

Well I have finally been able to get the site back up. Thank you for
your patients in this matter. I took the opportunity to do alot of major
stuff. I installed a new router and firewall. I installed a new MUCH
faster server. In fact I setup and installed 4 new servers to split up
the different services. Then I upgraded the web servers OS which of
course upgraded the version of Apache and PHP. Sooooooooo. I had to
upgrade the version of PostNuke being used. Since this was a big jump in
versions of PostNuke I had to rewrite and tweek alot of the custom
modules I have included in the site.

Then in addition to that I have added a NEW FORUMS section to the web
site. Now we will be able to have online discussion forums in addition
to the regular mailing list.  Yeah.

In the next several days I will be installing a Wiki on the site so that
we can start doing some documentation colaboration on the site in an
attempt to get some documentation for what is becoming a very classy
product.  :-)

Now since I have made alot of changes there does exist the possibility
that something will not work correctly any more. If you do find this to
be the case let me know right away so that I can determine the problem
and get it fixed.

And above all, Enjoy! Enjoy!

Phone: 570-388-2211  Fax: 570-388-6101