[lazarus] "Ambiguous Units Found" Message

Kevin Berry kevinbe71 at speakeasy.net
Sun Dec 7 14:09:16 EST 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>>  There is a FPC unit with the same name:
>>  "$(LazarusDir)/lcl/forms.pp" form LCL 1.0"
>>

>It was an incompatibility with 1.0.10. Fixed.
>
>Mattias

Thanks Mattias.  I've confirmed that the changes have fixed this issue I
had.  BTW great work with Lazarus to all- it is improving all the time.
Is there anything I can help with at this stage?  I'd be interested in
doing some work on Lazarus now.  I won't have much time to spare but I
can probably contribute at least a few hours a week...

Cheers,
Kevin.