[lazarus] Memory leak in TDirectoryDefines?

Vincent Snijders vslist at mail.cwazy.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 08:07:30 EST 2003

Hi,

I found another memory leak. The class TDirectoryDefines has a field
UnitLinksTree which contains node with TUnitNameLinks. These nodes don't
seem to get freeed.

Now, when the UnitLinksTree is freeed, the tree and the nodes are
freeed, but as far as I can see not the TUnitNameLinks object which are
contained in the data field of the nodes. Should I add some code to
TDirectoryDefines.Destroy, to walk the tree and free the data? Or should
I look at something else.

The memory leak occurs when you rebuild lazarus, including packages.

Regards,
Vincent.