[lazarus] cant find unit interfacebase

LeVA leva at az.isten.hu
Fri Dec 19 14:41:19 EST 2003

Vincent Snijders írta:
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:58:52 +0100
> LeVA <leva at az.isten.hu> wrote:
>

>>LeVA írta:
>>

>>>Ok! Thank you. Then I'll stop posting with this subject from now,
>>>and I'll wait for the upcoming changes. Hope that will be working
>>>for me too.
>>>
>>>Daniel
>>>

>>Can somebody help me?
>>
>>Thanks!
>>
>>Daniel
>
> I thought Mattias explained quiete well.
> Please, read Mattias's mail from 12:29 today.
>
> Is there anything you don't understand?
>
> You have to recompile your LCL for linux again, because when you
> compiled for win32 you overwrote your existing LCL units for linux. (And
> if you want to use win32 again, recompile the LCL again.
>
> HTH,
> Vincent.

I didn't understand that from what Mattias said. I'm trying realy :) but
I'm not that clever, and guru in this like you guys. What you said is
exactly what my problem is. And now I understand what Mattias said about
  the separate directories for the units.

Ok, realy, now it is clear. Realy... :)

Thanks for all the help, I realy appreciate your work, and kindness.

Thanks again!

Daniel

--
LeVA