[lazarus] Unit not found objpas - but only sometimes

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Tue Dec 23 03:10:11 EST 2003

Hi all, thanks for all the help with the previous issues.

Now a new issue has reared it's ugly head.

When I am working on buttons already in the existing code, I can modify
their OnClick methods no problem.
However, I cannot add any buttons. I add a button, I go to events,
double click in OnClick and get a message: Cannot find method.
The message window shows: Unit not found objpas.

This is equally true of new buttons in existing and new forms.

Any idea what is causing this or how to fix it ?
--
How many people can read HEX if only you and
dead people can read HEX ?

Answer: 57006
A.J. Venter
DireqLearn Tech Guru