[lazarus] Bug Report Update - LCL: Bug+Fix, GTK drawing not accurate

bugtracker at miraclec.com bugtracker at miraclec.com
Tue Dec 23 09:22:18 EST 2003

Title: LCL: Bug+Fix, GTK drawing not accurate

Entered by: Claude Rieth

Original Description:
As I am a PixelCounter (ErbsenZaehler in German), I found/fixed some bugs, mostly related to incorrect  calculations of Right and Width, Bottom and Height.

gtkwinapi.inc

procedure ...Framed3d
..
gtk_paint_shadow(....Arect.Right-Arect.Left+1,  //add 1
                              Arect.Bottom-Arect.Top+1

procedure ...DrawFrameControl

same problem on 3 or 4 places

Fixing this gives much cleaner user interfaces and consistent behaviour, ie

Width:=Right-Left+1;
Height:=Bottom-Top+1;

Updated by: Mattias

Comments: