[lazarus] calling a procedure from another pas file

Vincent Snijders vslist at zonnet.nl
Sat Dec 27 09:58:17 EST 2003

Put the declaration behind the uses section in the interface section.

unit main;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

uses
   Classes, SysUtils, LResources, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs,
ExtCtrls,
   StdCtrls, Buttons, Menus;

procedure kocsi_olvas(hogy_mit: char; marka: string; tipus: string);

type
   TForm1 = class(TForm)
etc

HTH,