[lazarus] Font size

Rainer Hamann rainer at hamann-kiel.de
Tue Dec 30 12:40:33 EST 2003

Its on linux. Clicking on Button2 should change font size. The object
inspector disables changing too. I've downloaded lazarus with cvs two hours
ago and i'm using fpc 1.0.10.

unit unit1;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

uses
  Classes, SysUtils, LResources, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs, Buttons,
  StdCtrls;

type
  TForm1 = class(TForm)
    Button1: TBUTTON;