[lazarus]

Benjamin Berg benjamin.berg at gmx.net
Tue Dec 30 13:28:45 EST 2003

Hi,

I am not able to compile Lazarus for a while now. I am using fpc and
lazarus from cvs and i get this error message:

Free Pascal Compiler version 1.9.1 [2003/11/22] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2002 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Linux for i386
Compiling alllclunits.pp
Compiling lazlinkedlist.pas
lazlinkedlist.pas(60,16) Error: function header doesn't match the
forward declaration "destructor TLinkList.Destroy"
lazlinkedlist.pas(63,1) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module,
stopping
make[1]: *** [alllclunits.ppu] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/benjamin/Projects/lazarus/lcl'
make: *** [lcl] Error 2

Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Benjamin