[lazarus] Libc.ErrNo and TControl.DoMouseWheel

Den Jean den.jean at pandora.be
Tue Dec 30 20:28:13 EST 2003

Hi,

I am porting code from Kylix to Lazarus
and I have a few questions:

1) ErrNo from Libc does not compile

    eg uses Libc;
         writeln(Libc.ErrNo)

    gives error messages:
    undefined reference to `errno'
    Error:Error while linking

   But if you click on ErrNo it shows its definition in Libc
   I use it after call to setsockopt

2)  I use the mousewheel for zoom, but I cannot
     find the corresponding procedure

    function DoMouseWheel(Shift: TShiftState;
                                            WheelDelta: Integer;
                                            const         MousePos: TPoint):
                                             Boolean; dynamic;

     How do you add MouseWheel support to a TPaintBox ?

Ps : I use fpc-1.9.1-031129.i386.rpm, Lazarus CVS (today) on Mandrake 9.2

regards
thx already and All the best for 2004.

Den Jean