[lazarus] Comments

Shane Miller smiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Feb 26 09:42:00 EST 2003

I know from personal experience with Lazarus that when we started the
project (many years ago) we were 3 developers coding and we wanted to
get something up and running ASAP to see if our ideas were sound.

In general, I agree with Vincent that comments are often unneeded for a
lot of procedures and would simply get in the way.  However, whenever
there are confusing algorithms they should be commented.  At least one
comment to explain a group of procedures would have been a good idea.

Shane