[lazarus] FPC 1.1?

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Fri Feb 28 07:15:38 EST 2003

>I have a fpc-1.1, which is quite stable and works with lazarus fine. But
>quite new cvs (weekly) was highly unstable, it builds itself difficultly
>and can't build lazarus. Does anyone know what is this?

1.1 works, and due to the testsuite regression testing is quite stable in general.

However it is still the development branch, and sometimes some big change
breaks it for a short while

A major new part got commited last week (the new register allocator), and
broke a lot small things.

Slowly I see the fixes to start pouring into CVS, so one of these days it
should be working again.