[lazarus] bug in TStringGrid

Rainer Hamann rainer at hamann-kiel.de
Fri Jan 3 13:44:48 EST 2003

I try to develop a component for lazarus like TDataGrid from ec-software for
Delphi. I need the possibility to define different editor types like TEdit,
TComboBox, TCalendar and none (readonly) for each column auf TStringGrid from
Jesus R. If I have defined a real editor (one of the three first ones) and
click on a cell of that column, everything works fine, but clicking on a
second cell with no editor defined and clicking on the first cell again, the
OnSelection event of TStringGrid doesn't work anymore.

Rainer Hamann