[lazarus] fresh rh 8.0 plus fpc1.0.7 lazarus 0.8.5a

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Mon Jan 13 16:05:30 EST 2003

Exactly like the error says... ;-)

> "Plz check if "interfaces" was added to the programs uses section."

You don't have "interfaces" added in the program's  .lpr file in the
uses section.

It's been a requirement only for the last couple of months or so, so any
programs you wrote prior to that change won't have it automatically.
Any newly created programs will automatically have this in the uses
clause.