[lazarus] IDE Problem

Bruno Alejandro bruno at vias.com
Tue Jan 14 10:14:15 EST 2003

Hi!!

I'm new in lazarus, but I know Delphi and Kylix, I like to contribute
with you in this project that I see is really cool.

But I have a little problem, I download the cvs source, then I compile
and works fine, I can add as many as I whant the components to the form,
but when I double click to make an event or method, the Lazarus give me
an error with the folowing text:

The component editor of class "TDEFAULTCOMPONENTEDITOR" has created the
error "Unable to find method. Plz fix errors in source"

What can I do, I don't know what can I do to solve the problem...

And othe thing, in Kylix and Delphi I have VCL components:

1.- Can I compile and use this components with Lazarus.
2.- Can I make new components to Lazarus
3.- How can I do that.

Like I told you, I want to participate with you in this project.

Regards
Bruno Chavez