[lazarus] IDE Problem

Shane Miller smiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Jan 14 11:14:43 EST 2003

The TDefaultComponentEditor error occurred here already.  I'm not sure
of the answer but you can check the archives.

Your other questions:
>>1.- Can I compile and use this components with Lazarus.
  Yes in most cases if they are straight VCL without windows API calls,
there is a good chance they will compile.

>>2.- Can I make new components to Lazarus - Sure.  Feel free.

>>3.- How can I do that. - Same as you do in Delphi.  Then when you want
top add them to your Lazarus you need to add them to the idecomp.pp
file.  Look at the source of this file for other examples on how to add
the components to the IDE's component bar.

Hope this helps
Shane