[lazarus] .NET offtopic (was Request)

Shane Miller smiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Jan 14 11:15:14 EST 2003

TI know they have renamed some of the new OS's and such.  For example

"Microsoft Rebrands Next Windows Server:
Jan 10 - 7:00 AM ET Microsoft on Thursday announced intentions to rename
Windows .NET Server 2003 to Windows Server 2003, stripping the .NET
namesake the company has sought to tack onto many of its upcoming
products. Redmond employees and partners received word of the change via
e-mail, which stated other products would undergo similar rebranding.
Microsoft says the change will not affect the final shipping date for
Windows Server 2003, which is currently slated for April 24, 2003"

That's all I heard so far.

Shane