[lazarus] IDE Problem

Bruno Alejandro bruno at vias.com
Tue Jan 14 18:00:39 EST 2003

This is the output in the terminal, I hope this can help

The only thing I do is... Insert a button... compile and run, close,
give double click to the button...

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
NOTE: editor options config file not found
Note: miscellaneous options file not found - using defaults
Note: codetools config file not found - using defaults
TMainIDE.DoNewProject A
TMainIDE.DoNewEditorFile A NewFilename=
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree B OnlyIntf=FALSE  project1.lpr
[TCustomFormEditor.CreateComponent] Class='TFORM'
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree B OnlyIntf=FALSE  project1.lpr
TMainIDE.DoNewEditorFile end unit1.pas
TMainIDE.DoNewProject end 0
MouseDownOnControl Form1:TForm1 No Shift down, No CTRL down
[TDesigner.MouseDownOnControl] END
MouseUpOnControl Form1:TForm1
[TCustomFormEditor.CreateComponent] Class='TBUTTON'
opInsert
Parent is 'Form1'
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree B OnlyIntf=TRUE  unit1.pas
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree B OnlyIntf=TRUE  unit1.pas
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree B OnlyIntf=FALSE  unit1.pas
NEW COMPONENT ADDED: Form.ComponentCount=1
NewCI.Control.Owner.Name=Form1
[TDesigner.MouseLeftUpOnControl] END
[TMainIDE.DoRunProject] A
TMainIDE.DoSaveProject A SaveAs=FALSE SaveToTestDir=TRUE
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree B OnlyIntf=FALSE  unit1.pas
TMainIDE.DoSaveProject End
[TCompiler.Compile] CmdLine="/usr/bin/ppc386  -Rintel -S2cgi -CD
-Ch8000000 -OG1p1 -Tlinux -gl -XD -vewnhi -l
-Fu/home/bruno/freepascal/lazarus/lcl/units
-Fu/home/bruno/freepascal/lazarus/lcl/units/gtk
/home/bruno/proyectos/project1.lpr"
TOutputFilter: "Hint: Start of reading config file /etc/fpc.cfg"
TOutputFilter: "Hint: End of reading config file /etc/fpc.cfg"
TOutputFilter: "Free Pascal Compiler version 1.0.7 [2002/09/21] for
i386"
TOutputFilter: "Copyright (c) 1993-2002 by Florian Klaempfl"
TOutputFilter: "Target OS: Linux for i386"
TOutputFilter: "Compiling /home/bruno/proyectos/project1.lpr"
TOutputFilter: "Compiling unit1.pas"
TOutputFilter: "Assembling unit1"
TOutputFilter: "Assembling project1"
TOutputFilter: "Linking /home/bruno/proyectos/project1"
TOutputFilter: "51 Lines compiled, 2.2 sec"
[TCompiler.Compile] end
  EXECUTING "/home/bruno/proyectos/project1"
    WorkingDir "/home/bruno/proyectos/"
[TMainIDE.DoRunProject] END
MouseDownOnControl Button1:TBUTTON No Shift down, No CTRL down
[TDesigner.MouseDownOnControl] END
MouseUpOnControl Button1:TBUTTON
[TDesigner.MouseLeftUpOnControl] END
MouseDownOnControl Button1:TBUTTON No Shift down, No CTRL down
[TDesigner.MouseDownOnControl] END
MouseUpOnControl Button1:TBUTTON
TDesigner.InvokeComponentEditor A Button1:TBUTTON
TDesigner.InvokeComponentEditor B TDEFAULTCOMPONENTEDITOR
### TMethodPropertyEditor.Edit A OldValue=
### TMethodPropertyEditor.Edit B FormMethodName=Button1CLICK
### TMethodPropertyEditor.SetValue A OldValue="" NewValue=Button1CLICK
[TEventsCodeTool.PublishedMethodExists] A UpperClassName=TFORM1
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree B OnlyIntf=TRUE  unit1.pas
[TEventsCodeTool.PublishedMethodExists] B TRUE
### TCodeToolManager.HandleException: "unit not found: Buttons" at
Line=8 Col=70 in "unit1.pas"
TDesigner.InvokeComponentEditor ERROR: Unable to find method. Plz fix
the error shown in the message window.
[TDesigner.MouseLeftUpOnControl] END

Thanks
Bruno Chavez