[lazarus] Nationalization, bugs etc.

Vasily I. Volchenko Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru
Sat Jan 18 01:38:33 EST 2003

At first, thanks for updating .ru files. I saw it via cvs yesterday (I
can cvs at last!).
Of course, I have translated untranslated things. Object inspector and
lcl translation added (lcl localization doesn't seems working fully
yet).
Second. Simple cvs version doesn't work at all. There are two simple
things to fix it, but it is not very nice to place inworkable version.
First, is customidecomp - template unit. It is required at all, when it
is not a unit at first. So, it must be renamed in real. May be, it is my
configuration.
Second, xmlcfg unit is required to be recompiled. It is too easy to do
it - just copy from fpc to lcl, but it is not too good idea to place
source without it.
And, at last, the main bug - is TSpinEdit. May be, it is a bug of my
system (gtk?), but it drawed and worked as is fine, but Value property
have a little common with the value, drawed and edited in SpinEdit. And
I have no idea, how to obtain a real (not type real) value from the
control.