[lazarus] Components vs Custom components

Bruno Alejandro bruno at vias.com
Sat Jan 18 12:18:34 EST 2003

Hi!!

I don't know what is happening, but look, I made a simple component, we
insert in the object inspector the ListenPort property, and it returns
the method GetTCPPort..

The problem is, if I insert the component via idcomp.pp compiles ok, and
works fine, the lazarus start ok... but if I insert via custom
component, then compiles ok, but when I restart the lazarus, only show
the image at the startup of the lazarus, and then close it and don't
start...

of couse I need to recompile the lazarus again...

I hope this help you

Bruno Chavez...