[lazarus] Components vs Custom components

Bruno Alejandro bruno at vias.com
Thu Jan 23 16:33:09 EST 2003

Hi!!!

Thanks, you're right, I have that confusion, I correct in the
registration unit the code from Tcp Server to TcpServer, and works
really good...

It works in standard because there, in the registration unit
(idecomp.pp) I used TcpServer, and in the other not...

But now it's working...

thanks
Bruno Chavez