[lazarus] FPC server is up!

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Jan 27 09:59:55 EST 2003

Tony Maro wrote:

> Many problems were experienced related to DNS being too busy (or too
> laggy) to respond in a reasonable time.  Might have even been at your
> own ISP, not at Lazarus's server end.  I know my own ISP stopped
> replying to DNS requests Saturday morning about 1:15 CST.

Just for a little info on the layout.

Free Pascal is hosted in Belgium. The DNS for Free Pascal is located at
the same site. Since the Lazarus URL is in the Free Pascal domain the
DNS information is of course also in Belgium. However, the Lazarus host
itself is located in Eastern PA, USA. We saw no effect due to the SQL
problem here on our machines.

Phone: 570-388-2211  Fax: 570-388-6101