[lazarus] New characteristic (FPC)

Luis R. Hilario B. LuisDigital at BonBon.net
Tue Jan 28 11:35:17 EST 2003

Hello,

I see a new characteristic:

procedure name(parametro: Integer  = -1);

Only FPC uses it?

Error:
--------
Assembling lresources
canvas.inc(659,19) Error: function header TEXTRECT doesn't match forward
: var name changes valRECT => valARECT
graphics.pp(1429) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

Previously by this time already several people had reported the error.

In agreement, Mattias of insurance knows on the error, but to report
serves it as spirit so that it is repaired or others find out.

It also can be that it has not been noticed of the error, that is, if it
spends certain time and the error is not corrected we must report it (I
think).

It is possible to be solved writing "ARect" in "graphics.pp" y=582, x=23.

Memory when it was translating the manuals of FPC (now stopped) and
reported until the minimum error (and its possible solution in some
cases).  It is not that I like to take part much, is that the small
details worry to me (because they are important).

I hope that this thing (Google) has translated my feelings correctly.

T H E  E N D  :)