[lazarus] Packaging request

Anders Jensen outdoors at tiscali.no
Fri Jan 31 10:35:44 EST 2003

Hei Anders.

Don`t know what platform you want to work on, but if Linux is your fetish just read a little here:

http://tony.maro.net/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=800&page_id=2&PHPSESSID=02ba1938695416b1f4cd63e6707cc78a
(or if this address messes up in mail just go to http://tony.maro.net/ and find the "Installing Lazarus"-link)

and that should get you running...  when it comes to Window$ I`m completly blank....but that HOWTO from Tony Maro did the trick for me..

Best Regards:
just another Anders.  (seems like the pascal-world are growing full of us :-)
AJ