[lazarus] Packaging request

Anders Jensen outdoors at tiscali.no
Fri Jan 31 18:45:29 EST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Maro
>> Can I make a directory in my home directory that has both
>> lazarus and fpc?
>
>I believe you can, but your FPC config will probably need to be somewhat
>custom since you won't install it as root... But I defer to someone else
>on that.

I think did this on my SuSE-box.. can`t remember that I had to change fpc.cfg...  but I didn`t use the fpc-rpm, if I remember correct I used some zip-file...
Think I did find the link to it somewhere on the Lazarus-homepage...

don`t flame me if I`m wrong guys..  cause it`s possible that I remember wrong, it`s just so many lines ago, and I`ve had to switch my tiny brain onto major boring stuff since then...

AJ

**can anyone please call my GF and tell her that it`s okay to call our forst-born kid Lazarus?
and that ofcourse kids can get their own computer before they can walk...............................**