[lazarus] Win32 compiler instructions

Markku Niskanen markku.niskanen at iki.fi
Sat Jul 5 08:43:51 EDT 2003

Hello!

I have been reading the messages during a couple of weeks
and have noticed that there has been a considerable progress
in the Win32 development.

However, I have not found a place where to find the win32 install
instructions and utilities. One of the messages containdet these
two paths:

ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/fpc/dist/win32-1.0.8/separate/asldw32.zip
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/fpc/dist/win32-1.0.8/separate/basew32.zip

but these paths do not exist... the latest compiler I found was
1.06. Is there a set of instructions and a list of files to download
at present? Micha seems to have his environment working, at
least the number of patches he has sent  is _very_ impressive :)

Markku
markku.niskanen at iki.fi