[lazarus] 1.0.10 source install...

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sun Jul 13 14:32:08 EDT 2003

On 13 Jul 2003 11:50:23 -0600
Tom Lisjac <netdxr at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Finding rtl and fcl source declarations stopped working after I
> uninstalled 1.0.7 and replaced it with 1.0.10. The 1.0.10 src package
> contains the compiler build files: fpc-1.0.10-src.tar.gz and
> fpc-1.0.10.spec so I untarred the sources into /usr/share/fpcsrc. The
> directory tree looks the same as 1.0.7 but it's still not working. Is
> this the correct procedure?

Sounds right.
You can force a rescan of the fpc source directory by changing the fpc
source directory in the environment options to somewhere, clicking ok, then
changing it back.
If this does not help: Then you have a wrong path.

BTW: I have uploaded the fpcsrc and lazarus rpms for 1.0.10. I hope Michael
A.H. will find some time to put them on the website.

Mattias