[lazarus] New Bug Entered

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Sun Jul 20 11:20:11 EDT 2003

At 09:13 20-7-2003 +0200, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:05:23 -0400
>bugtracker at miraclec.com wrote:
>

> > Title: TButton is declared in StdCtrls not Buttons since Delphi 6
>
>Why that?
>It seems more logical in buttons.pp. What do others think?

I think both have some logic (TBUtton IMO is a pretty standard control).

In every new version of Delphi, Borland has moved some code from one unit
to another. IMO, if we self don't have a reason for it, we shouldn't move.
In both cases you are not compatible with a version of Delphi.

If ppl. want to share code between Delphi and Lazarus they have to use
IFDEFs. The same way if one wants to share code between D6 and D7

Marc