[lazarus] "Bug" list...

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 22 09:14:13 EDT 2003

Some of the bug submissions I saw yesterday seem belong in a missing
features category rather then the buglist. Rather then have these
postings all lumped together as "bugs", I was wondering if it might be
possible to add a field to the bug tracker that would allow "known
issues", "missing features" and "feature requests" to be broken out?

I realize that this would take a little work... but it would reserve the
buglist for things that are really broken while still providing a way
for non-bug related suggestions to be captured and tracked.

-Tom