[lazarus] LCL: TNotebook pages autosize

Micha Nelissen M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl
Wed Jul 23 15:38:19 EDT 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:42:57 +0200
> Micha Nelissen <M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl> wrote:
>
  >>Currently in the win32 implementation, notebook pages stay
>>the same size.
>

> It must be done, by the interface, because the VCL/LCL has no mechanism to
> let all childs fill up the client area and overlapp each other.

If I look at the delphi VCL then it contains the line

Align := alClient;

in TTabSheet.Create constructor. So resizing is done by the pagecontrol
itself as if it were a tpanel or tform or whatever. As a side note: if i
create two groupboxes on a form, both with align:=alClient, then they
are both as big as the client area of the form, thus overlapping.

Regards,

Micha.