[lazarus] LCL: TNotebook pages autosize

Micha Nelissen M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl
Wed Jul 23 15:54:59 EDT 2003

Micha Nelissen wrote:

> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:42:57 +0200
>> Micha Nelissen <M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl> wrote:
>>
>  >>Currently in the win32 implementation, notebook pages stay
>
>>> the same size.
>>

>> It must be done, by the interface, because the VCL/LCL has no
>> mechanism to
>> let all childs fill up the client area and overlapp each other.
>

> If I look at the delphi VCL then it contains the line
>
> Align := alClient;

When changing the LCL to let TPage also use Align := alClient instead of
SetInitialBounds...I see that height/width is exactly the wrong way
around. Page.Width seems to be Notebook.ClientHeight and Page.Height
seems to be Notebook.ClientWidth. Can I be certain this is a problem in
the win32 interface?

Micha.