[lazarus] TComboBox dropdown list

Micha Nelissen M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl
Fri Jul 25 11:59:10 EDT 2003

Hi list,

If you fire up win32-lazarus as it is now, open environment options.
You'll some comboboxes are 'too low' and some are right. The distinction
is like random to me, but the 'right' ones have 2 pixel drop down lists
and 'wrong' positioned ones have a correct drop down list !! If you
resize the form, the combo's jump into place, but the buttons are then
too high and the drop down list problem stays.

Has anybody seen such comboboxes with 2 pixel drop down lists before on
win32? Can't find any real answers on google, and in the source I don't
know where to start debugging. The strings are added properly afaict.

Regards,

Micha.