[lazarus] TComboBox dropdown list

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Fri Jul 25 12:30:10 EDT 2003

+ From: Micha Nelissen [mailto:M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl]
+ Sent: vrijdag 25 juli 2003 18:29
+
+ Hi list,
+
+ If you fire up win32-lazarus as it is now, open environment options.
+ You'll some comboboxes are 'too low' and some are right. The distinction
+ is like random to me, but the 'right' ones have 2 pixel drop down lists
+ and 'wrong' positioned ones have a correct drop down list !! If you
+ resize the form, the combo's jump into place, but the buttons are then
+ too high and the drop down list problem stays.
+
+ Has anybody seen such comboboxes with 2 pixel drop down lists before on
+ win32? Can't find any real answers on google, and in the source I don't
+ know where to start debugging. The strings are added properly afaict.

Yeah... I've seen them in my good old winapi programming time, I only can't
remember what it was, but it is something, if you know it, it's logic :)
I'll think of it while I'm on my way back home.

Marc