[lazarus] Patch: ComboBox issues

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Jul 30 07:33:13 EDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:10:57 +0200
"Marc Weustink" <marc.weustink at cuperus.nl> wrote:

> [...]

Do you mean the internal edit of a combobox?
What autosize function?

> + -Changes to the Height property are ignored and reading it will
> +   allways return the height of the edit part (determined by the font):

Ok. The gtk-interface is doing the same for scrollbars.

> +    just like in Delphi

Who cares what Delphi can _not_ do? ;)

> + -implement DropDownCount
> +    this can't be changed at runtime
>
> Why not ?

Good question.

> +    to access the property i had to typecast to TComboBox: it should'nt
> be+    public in TcustomComboBox? (see diff)
>
> Why ?

TCustomComboBox is a base class, so optional properties should be protected.

> + -remove SetName method
> + -disable SetComboMinDropDownSize: it's not necessary, at least until now
> +
> + BTW Can i send the patches in rar format?
>
> I can handle them both, I don't know if Mattias can handle them.

Where can I get a rar unpacker for linux?

Mattias