[lazarus] Patch: ComboBox issues

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Wed Jul 30 08:31:38 EDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Marc Weustink wrote:

> [...]

It depends on the combobox style. Normally it is only so for 'simple'
dropdowns. From the Delphi help:

csDropDown	Creates a drop-down list with an edit box for manually entered text.
                All items are strings of the same height.

csSimple	Creates an edit box with a fixed list (list box) underneath.
                The length of the list is determined by the Height of the combo box.

csDropDownList	Creates a drop-down list with no edit box; the user cannot enter text manually.
                All items are strings of the same height.

csOwnerDrawFixed	Creates an owner-draw drop-down list with an edit box for manually entered text.
                        Each item in the list is the height specified by the ItemHeight property.

csOwnerDrawVariable	Creates an owner-draw drop-down list with an edit box for manually entered text.
                         List items can have varying heights.

Michael.