[lazarus] findinfiles.diff

Bob Wingard bwingard at gt.rr.com
Thu Jul 31 19:43:40 EDT 2003

Attached is a patch against, findinfilesdlg.pas, ideprocs.pp, dialogs.pp
and uniteditor.pp.

findinfiles.pas - Add dialogs to uses section, call new function
SelectDirectory when the browse directory button is pressed, returns
selected directory. TODO: Add path history and save selections.

ideprocs.pp - Modified the FindInFiles procedure to include some context
information about the find. The message now includes the next 60
charaters after the search text.

uniteditor.pp - Ingnore files that are open or part of the project but
do not exist on disk yet, this would cause lazarus to crash, bad bad.
Added informational messages to the message window when a search fails.
TODO: Add progress box with Cancel button.

dialogs.pp - Added the function SelectDirectory, this is same function
that is in free-clx. Displays a dialog and returns selected directory.

dirsel.lfm, dirsel.lrs, dirsel.pas - Files to implement a work alike for
the Directory Browser in kylix. Borland used a lot of libc calls in
thier version, I replace these with regular pascal calls, no chance the
libc calls would have worked on win32! This dialog is fully functional,
but is still pretty rough. I will continue to clean it up. I had these
files in /lazarus/lcl directory. There is not a drive list box, no such
thing in linux, I will add one later and disable it if on linux or fill
it with drives if on windows. I need some help with locating images of
open and closed folders, when I have them I will make the treeview owner
drawn and spiff it up a bit.

Bob