[lazarus] Programmatically showing the listbox of combobox

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Thu Jun 5 03:26:45 EDT 2003

To Jesus,

In gtkwinapi.inc

function TgtkObject.ComboBoxDropDown(Handle: HWND; DropDown: boolean): boolean;
var
  ComboWidget: PGtkCombo;
begin
  Result:=false;
  if Handle=0 then exit;
  ComboWidget:=PGtkCombo(Handle);
  if DropDown<>GTK_WIDGET_VISIBLE(ComboWidget^.popwin) then begin
    if DropDown then begin

        writeln('TgtkObject.ComboBoxDropDown ToDo: Find the trick to popup the combobox');

     //code is here
     gtk_widget_show(ComboWidget^.popwin);
     //this will show the popwindow at the upper left side , a very small window
     //but if you first click the dropdown list and set to true ComboBoxDroppedDown of TCustomComboBox list box is okay

    end else
      gtk_widget_hide (ComboWidget^.popwin);
  end;
  Result:=true;
end;

I will send tomorrow my complete changes. As I have also changed some properties for the TCustomComboBox
(My Lazarus machine is at home, I am still at my office)

Regards,

Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host: