[lazarus] Thanks for the help - package now uploaded

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 7 02:38:24 EDT 2003

> Kudo's for the new package management system!  It makes it so simple to
> install and use custom components.

The installation process was smooth and intuitive. Thanks for the
package management system... and the nice package!

I was wondering if there is a wish list somewhere for porting other
useful packages and units to Lazarus?  In 1999, I obtained permission
from Rob Marsh to port his Generic Containers (Maps) package to FPC. My
"plan" was to have it ready for the initial release of Megido. ;o)

-Tom