[lazarus] Thanks for the help - package now uploaded

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sat Jun 7 14:53:29 EDT 2003

Thanks.  Glad to hear that someone other than myself was able to install
it so easily.

> I was wondering if there is a wish list somewhere for porting
> other useful packages and units to Lazarus?

I wish for all Delphi freeware components to be ported...

But in the meantime I'm porting the ones I need... Or writing my own!
;-)

Personally I would like to see a suite of TCP/IP components similar to
Winshoes.

Unfortunately I know nothing about how to do this yet.

I need to e-mail the guy at DSP back again... He said he was going to
add a Lazarus section.

-Tony