[lazarus] lazarus Russian localization updated

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Jun 9 05:07:39 EDT 2003

On Mon, 09 Jun 2003 13:12:00 +0400
"Vasily I. Volchenko" <Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru> wrote:

> Great work was done for common localization. And I have mostly translated
> all new to Russian. Patch on Sunday's cvs is located
> http://www.ussr.to/Russia/vvi/fpclcl/lazloc09_06_03.diff.gz

Strange, the first few lines are ok, but the rest only crap.
Can you check the file?

> Besides, Sundays cvs had a bug, which made problems with FPC 1.1. The
> problem was in forms.pp (it can't be compiled because of undefined ID).
> So, this patch contains a temporary hack (for me, to overcome this
> problem). It just defines VER1_0_7 in forms.pp (and nowhere else). So, may
> be, it would be reasonable to delete this line and to make a good fix..

The FCL supports TDataModule since last tuesday. Because you can't IFDEF the
compiler date, I added the IFDEF VER1_0_7. I hoped the 1_0_8 and 1_1 will be
updated really soon. But the current 1_1 is not usable with lazarus. I
changed it to IFDEF VER1_0_8.

Mattias