[lazarus] is there a font problem?

Andrew Johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 9 09:03:06 EDT 2003

well fyi, this is one of the reasons I went ahead and made the
TStaticText. Since it is custom drawn on a TCanvas, then it does follow
the font and color setting, in most cases where you have this problem it
will probably work as a valid substitute.

But Also. It _is_ possible to change the other widget fonts in the
backend of the gtk interface, however to do so is atm not a good idea
because it is not possible to tell which to use if the font is set by
the app and the gtkrc sets one as well, because gtk doesn't bother to
tell the app if one has been loaded etc, and it can cause severe
problems when switching themes if you don't know for sure which you are
using.

Andrew