[lazarus] Question about CVS updates and building

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Jun 11 04:25:04 EDT 2003

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:47:46 -0600
"Jesus Reyes" <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> wrote:

> [...]

The recommended way is
make clean all && make idepkg

The idemake.cfg contains additional compiler options to compile an IDE with
packages. With make OPT='@/home/user/.lazarus/idemake.cfg' you apply them to
the LCL, codetools and synedit too. There can be cases where the additional
options will alter the compiling process. The save way is to first build
lazarus clean and then rebuild only the lazarus.pp with the additional
options.

make idepkg

does the same as

make ide OPT='@/home/user/.lazarus/idemake.cfg'